Our 5 bed en-suite apartments in Preston’s Borwan House offer premium living and are designed with students in mind.
In addition to your private room with a large bed, you’ll share a large open-plan kitchen and living space with your flat mates with all the essential appliances needed for cooking your favourite meals.
Kexgill’s Bowran House offers you a chance to rent a room just seconds away from The Harris building and The Foster building, making it a great option for anyone studying law, history or politics.
Our 5 bed en-suite apartments offer you privacy when you need it and the ability to socialise whenever you want. Study in your private room with a specialised work station, and meet fellow students in the communal areas. All bills are included in your rent price.
- Secure key-fob entry and spacious reception areas
- Large kitchen perfect for anyone who loves to cook
- Award-winning UCLan accredited landlord
- Rents inclusive of all bills (gas, electric, water and high-speed internet)
- Super-size beds with skyline views of Preston city centre